Join us to discover the healing and beautifying power of food as skincare + the powerful effects of gua sha and facial cupping after a restorative yoga and guided meditation at beautiful Cannon Green.
You will leave with tools to perform facial cupping + gua sha on yourself at home + a goodie bag of natural products to green your beauty routine.
Learn more about the event + presenters here.
- 45 min. yoga and guided meditation by Anne Caroline Bethea of bib.om yoga and bib.on donuts (dairy, egg, soy & gluten free; made with organic ingredients)
- 45 min. education of food as skincare (both internally and topically!) by Dana Bufalino of Kind Roots
- 60 min. explanation + how to on facial cupping and gua sha by Lisa Abernathy of Blue Heron Acupuncture & Apothecary + Holly Thorpe of Wildcraft
- Beautifying mocktails and healthy vegan snacks by Chef Michael Perez of Cannon Green
What to bring:
- Yoga mat (just email us if you don't have one!)
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothes with yoga in mind
Tickets on sale now:
- $100: Early Bird Ticket (May 9 - May 23)
- $125: Regular Ticket (May 24 - May 31)